At SalesForce Search we are committed to helping our candidates find the best sales jobs. You are our client and we will invest time in making sure your experience and background will lead to the right sales job for you. You can expect to be treated with the same respect as any of the companies we work for. We work on inside sales, business development, key account and executive sales roles across Canada and the United States.
|Enterprise Account Executive – New York (Ad-tech)||New York|
Our client is an international ad-tech company that is in explosive growth mode. They are searching for a dynamic, enthusiastic and connected Senior Account Executive to drive revenue and take their NY territory to the next level
This is a high-visibility/high-impact role integral to our client's growth strategy. They are looking for high-energy, focused Senior Account Executives with knowledge of SaaS technology and direct B2B sales with emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing their platform to new prospect accounts and working with Fortune 500-level clients. Value based selling will be key as their solution brings marketers a new and innovative technology altering the way they manage their brand, their messaging, the conversations with customers and ultimately their creative.
|Enterprise Account Executive – Atlanta (Ad-tech)||Atlanta|
Our client is an international ad-tech company that is in explosive growth mode. They are searching for a dynamic, enthusiastic and connected Senior Account Executive to drive revenue and take their Southeast (Atlanta) territory to the next level.
This is a high-visibility/high-impact role integral to the company's growth strategy. They are looking for high-energy, focused Senior Account Executives with knowledge of SaaS technology and direct B2B sales with emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing their platform to new prospect accounts and working with Fortune 500-level clients. Value based selling will be key as their solution brings marketers a new and innovative technology altering the way they manage their brand, their messaging, the conversations with customers and ultimately their creative.
• Execute against your prospect list to deliver maximum revenue potential, through managing complete and complex sales-cycles
• BA/BS plus 7+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales
|Sales Engineering (Bilingual)||San Francisco|
French/English Sales engineer
|Regional Sales Manager – NE US||Boston|
|Territory Sales Representative||San Francisco|
|Sales Development Representative||Toronto|
|New Business Director – Chi||Chicago|
Our client is a full service, Global Digital Marketing Agency that is in HYPER GROWTH MODE. They are looking for a Senior Digital Business Developer to build revenues and grow a regional delivery team in Chicago.
Their digital marketing solutions include UX, Video, Web Design and Development, Mobile App Development and Branding. They work with clients in 15 different countries in industries such as automotive, insurance, fitness, wearables, banking, recruitment, foodtech, fintech, and music to name a few.
New Business Director – Chicago
They are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and connected Senior Business Developer that has a strong network and can leverage relationships to generate new revenue streams. You are savvy, inspired, hard working and are motivated to build new markets for one of the fastest growing Digital Agencies in the world.
|Inside Sales Representative||Burlington|
TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
POSITION TYPE: Salaried + Bonus
REPORTS TO: VP Sales
The Inside Sales Representative’s primary role is to qualify and action incoming leads and to generate new leads for the business through outbound prospecting. To be successful in this role, individuals must be positive and energetic, and maintain a high level of activity. Strong relationship skills are a must, including the ability to establish immediate rapport and credibility over the phone.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Recruitment Consultant Position Details
Requirements of Role
We have an aggressive growth plan for SalesForce Search and we want you to be a part of it! All SalesForce Search employees will participate in a structured career development program that includes comprehensive training – lunch is usually provided! You are encouraged to grow into management position and build a team of Account Executives that report directly to you. Our career development program also offers the potential of becoming a Partner of the firm.
SalesForce Search Contact
|Business Development Executive – Digital Marketing Agency||Toronto|
Our client is fast growing Digital Marketing Agency. They are in search of a high quality, ambitious Business Development Executive to help take their company to the next level.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for generating revenue from new accounts and representing the company in various capacities. You will make a significant contribution to company growth through the generation of substantial new revenue via new client acquisition.
Our client's products and services include video/written content production, video marketing, social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM).
Key Attributes for Success
|Sales Development Representative||Toronto|
Are you in Inside Sales and looking to get out on the Road?
Are you a Technician, Apprentice or Trades person looking for a career change?
We are currently Recruiting for an Industrial Account Manager, and if you are Bilingual, this opportunity may be right for you.
Account Manager – Industrial Distribution
The Account Manager (AM) is considered the primary contact with customers, prospects, and industrial distributors and is tasked with growing profitable sales revenues as measured against prior periods.
This person will be communicating with clients in both French and English; and as such must be Bilingual.
The AM visits potential and existing clients in his or her territory, Managing Accounts and interacting with clients. This person will be based out of Quebec but responsible for Eastern Canada.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. To acquire a thorough working knowledge of all products and a general understanding of their applications.
2. To possess and develop all necessary professional selling skills including the use of business communication and reporting software.
3. To possess and to develop in-depth knowledge of the industry.
4. To plan area coverage in the most effective and economic manner.
5. To visit all major accounts on a regular basis (every 2-4 weeks) to identify and assess the needs of these clients.
6. To enter a contact report in the defined data repository for each prospect and customer call documenting all important activities and needs.
7. To run tests as directed by the Industry Managers and to advise customers' employees about proper and safe handling of products.
8. To determine the value-added services requested by the consumer and to coordinate the functions that may be provided by the distributor.
9. To document proposed product and process changes.
10. To promptly report on quality complaints through proper channels and to resolve settlement of such complaints with customers in accordance with instructions and established company policy.
11. To check the credit status of each direct account or distributor on a regular basis.
12. To manage all territory activities within the agreed upon budgets and plan figures.
13. To prepare an annual sales budget plan for submission to the RSM and inclusive of stated marketing directives related to Core Segments.
• Highly Competitive with Industry Standard
Bonus and Commissions
• Growth rate (expressed as a percentage) versus prior year.
• New Business bonus
• Focus product bonus
Benefits, Car Allowance, and Expenses also included.
|Senior Software Engineer||Vancouver|