|Enterprise Account Executive – New York (Ad-tech)||New York|
Our client is an international ad-tech company that is in explosive growth mode. They are searching for a dynamic, enthusiastic and connected Senior Account Executive to drive revenue and take their NY territory to the next level
This is a high-visibility/high-impact role integral to our client's growth strategy. They are looking for high-energy, focused Senior Account Executives with knowledge of SaaS technology and direct B2B sales with emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing their platform to new prospect accounts and working with Fortune 500-level clients. Value based selling will be key as their solution brings marketers a new and innovative technology altering the way they manage their brand, their messaging, the conversations with customers and ultimately their creative.
- Execute against your prospect list to deliver maximum revenue potential, through managing complete and complex sales-cycles
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Penetrating and presenting to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
- Partner with teams across the organization, including Marketing, Business Development, Product, and Engineering to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the platform for prospects
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- BA/BS plus 7+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CFO level
- Deep understanding and passion for the advertising technology marketplace with a proven ability to speak to the business, articulating value to various stakeholders
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Demonstrating an upwards trajectory of performance against individual direct sales quotas of $1M+
|New Business Director – Chi||Chicago|
Our client is a full service, Global Digital Marketing Agency that is in HYPER GROWTH MODE. They are looking for a Senior Digital Business Developer to build revenues and grow a regional delivery team in Chicago.
Their digital marketing solutions include UX, Video, Web Design and Development, Mobile App Development and Branding. They work with clients in 15 different countries in industries such as automotive, insurance, fitness, wearables, banking, recruitment, foodtech, fintech, and music to name a few.
New Business Director – Chicago
They are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and connected Senior Business Developer that has a strong network and can leverage relationships to generate new revenue streams. You are savvy, inspired, hard working and are motivated to build new markets for one of the fastest growing Digital Agencies in the world.
- Acquire new business and identify new opportunities.
- Generate leads from prospective clients and markets.
- Attend face-to-face meetings to discern clients’ digital and development needs.
- Pitch and present our offerings with the aim of obtaining new business.
- Create and mentor a team of new business execs.
- Prepare proposals and handle negotiations for all commercial aspects of a client relationship.
- Manage client relationships by providing the right level of guidance and critique.
- Be responsible for the achievement of the annual revenue goals.
|Enterprise Account Executive – GTA||Toronto|
Our client, an industry leading Managed Services company is searching for an Enterprise Account Executive. You will lead and facilitate the development of an effective win strategy vs. account strategy including tactics for execution on the most strategic New Logo opportunities. You will be assigned a territory of names accounts and work with closely technical specialists to pitch and close new business.
– Identify and create new opportunities
– Assess the stage of the pursuit cycle in each case
– Lead a process to develop a deal strategy
– Facilitate and lead the most appropriate tactics to execute the strategy
– Participate in key client meetings to qualify, scope and support the sale of major opportunities
– Act as lead for key client meetings, presentations or oral pitches and RFP process
– Develops and deploys a strategy to sell enterprise services to new clients
– Plans and manages a new business territory – evaluating the account base, the competitive presence
– Consults as a subject matter expert, presenting the value proposition to executive level decision makers
– Aligns client business objectives with the entire portfolio of offerings
– Develops solutions using pricing and contract assembly tools
– Fosters and maintains cross-functional relationships with management, peers, support personnel and clients
– Grows profitable revenue through non-user establishments.
– Completed Business Degree
– A proven track record in significant/complex consultative services-led sales engagements and multiparty negotiations with partners and clients
– Significant experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organizations
– Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues
– Demonstrates innovation and deep understanding of client business drivers
– Highly skilled Customer-focused sales leader with following identified skills:
– Building New Logo business development plan
– Building deal/opportunity Strategies
– Developing Account Strategies
– Having Business/industry knowledge
– Capable of advising on Solution/Technical requirements
– An understanding of transition
– Ability to negotiate on all aspects of a contract
– Strong financial acumen to drive a Price to Win
– The individual needs to be a quick study and viewed as a highly credible, value-oriented team focused on a defined, but limited, set of new customers and prospects
|Regional Sales Manager – NE US||Boston|
|Enterprise Account Executive – Atlanta (Ad-tech)||Atlanta|
Our client is an international ad-tech company that is in explosive growth mode. They are searching for a dynamic, enthusiastic and connected Senior Account Executive to drive revenue and take their Southeast (Atlanta) territory to the next level.
This is a high-visibility/high-impact role integral to the company's growth strategy. They are looking for high-energy, focused Senior Account Executives with knowledge of SaaS technology and direct B2B sales with emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing their platform to new prospect accounts and working with Fortune 500-level clients. Value based selling will be key as their solution brings marketers a new and innovative technology altering the way they manage their brand, their messaging, the conversations with customers and ultimately their creative.
• Execute against your prospect list to deliver maximum revenue potential, through managing complete and complex sales-cycles
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com
• Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
• Penetrating and presenting to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
• Partner with teams across the organization, including Marketing, Business Development, Product, and Engineering to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the platform for prospects
• Travel up to 50% of the time
• BA/BS plus 7+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CFO level
• Deep understanding and passion for the advertising technology marketplace with a proven ability to speak to the business, articulating value to various stakeholders
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
• Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments
• Demonstrating an upwards trajectory of performance against individual direct sales quotas of $1M+
|Inside Sales Representative||Burlington|
TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
POSITION TYPE: Salaried + Bonus
REPORTS TO: VP Sales
The Inside Sales Representative’s primary role is to qualify and action incoming leads and to generate new leads for the business through outbound prospecting. To be successful in this role, individuals must be positive and energetic, and maintain a high level of activity. Strong relationship skills are a must, including the ability to establish immediate rapport and credibility over the phone.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor inbound lead sources (can be web, email or phone) and action new leads by qualifying and assigning to designated Account Executives. Conduct research as required to determine prospect vertical, geography and budget size.
- Maintain and update prospect and customer records in designated CRM system.
- Participate in lead generation campaigns through targeted outbound cold calls and emails.
- Provide support to the sales team in preparing RFP responses
- Utilize CRM to document activities.
- Minimum 2-3 years of demonstrated success in an Inside Sales role
- Bachelors Degree in a related field from a leading University
- Experience in software sales will be an asset
- Experience selling to Public Sector accounts will be an asset
- Experience selling into US markets will be an asset
- Experience with finance, accounting, budgeting and forecasting will be an asset
- Ability to relate to diverse individuals across a wide range of positions from C-level to analyst
- Strong ability to manage multiple concurrent initiatives and to remain calm under pressure
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Professional and positive demeanor in dealing directly with customers to follow up on inside sales opportunities
- Provide customer feedback to support channels to help drive product enhancement and servicing strategy
- Position to be based in Burlington, Ontario
- Flex-work options may be available
|Client Solutions Executive||Toronto|
The Client Solutions Executive leverages their deep industry expertise in the ongoing identification, development, and assessment of offerings and innovative solutions to drive profitable revenue growth. They analyze client drivers, support road mapping efforts, and participate in the solution architecture. The Principal builds extensive business cases focused on unique business value and competitor differentiation to increase win rate.
• Possessing deep subject matter expertise and thought leadership for a defined industry vertical in a range of specialities including business solutions, business and process analysis
• Espousing a consultative-selling approach to build trusted advisor working relationships with contacts at all levels in client organizations
• Working in collaboration with other Horizontal and Vertical Principals, Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers and Business Development Executives to develop a winning value proposition and business case; helping to articulate this in the clients’ language
• Engaging with the Pursuit team to provide direction and support to nurture and help enable the capture of new opportunities
• Demonstrating breadth and depth of knowledge of Xerox’s solutions/offerings/services coupled with a deep understanding of the client’s business
• Developing innovative solutions that exceed expectations and delight our clients
• Completed University Degree, Business preferred
• Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in business solution architecting,
technical, and/or consultative selling or other related business functions in Financial Services
• Proven ability to innovate and creatively position the client’s value proposition, providing services that improve both their and Xerox’s business performance in the Financial Services vertical
• Evidence of strong business consulting skills and knowledge including problem-solving, negotiations, presentations, technical writing, influence decisions and delivering billable work
• Strong client-facing skills including demonstrated ability to elicit and capture requirements, to drive client engagement
• Proven leadership and direct staff management skills, with a proven track record of guiding teams to achieve best results for both Xerox and clients
• Able to travel to client sites primarily within the region
• Member of a recognized body for Industry and/or Solution area
• A recognized project management qualification (i.e. PMP)
Recruitment Consultant Position Details
Requirements of Role
- 1+ years recruitment experience (Agency Preferred)
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Achieve Market Mastery within a specific Industry and Geography by building quality relationships with all the sales candidates within your territory
- High volume of outreach to candidates, daily
- Headhunt top performing sales candidates without the use of postings and job boards
- Deliver a high-quality search process that includes an on-time short list of qualified candidates, successful offer presentation and acceptance
- High-energy and a sense of urgency
- Mental toughness and discipline
- Confident and competitive nature
- Positive outlook
- Strong computer, CRM skills
- Ability to influence through articulate verbal communication and strong listening skills
- Full cycle sales-process (prospecting to closing) with working knowledge of consultative sales methodologies
- Consistently perform at or above daily/weekly production goals to achieve sales targets
We have an aggressive growth plan for SalesForce Search and we want you to be a part of it! All SalesForce Search employees will participate in a structured career development program that includes comprehensive training – lunch is usually provided! You are encouraged to grow into management position and build a team of Account Executives that report directly to you. Our career development program also offers the potential of becoming a Partner of the firm.
SalesForce Search Contact
|Business Development Executive – Digital Marketing Agency||Toronto|
Our client is fast growing Digital Marketing Agency. They are in search of a high quality, ambitious Business Development Executive to help take their company to the next level.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for generating revenue from new accounts and representing the company in various capacities. You will make a significant contribution to company growth through the generation of substantial new revenue via new client acquisition.
Our client's products and services include video/written content production, video marketing, social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM).
- Generate new revenue for our client through new client acquisition and upselling of products and services to existing clients as assigned by management
- Spend a minimum of 50% of time outside of office selling company products and services
- Build a sales pipeline by cultivating prospects, creating new business opportunities and managing/expanding existing customer relationships using CRM tools
- Create and deliver sales presentations to key decision makers in targeted accounts
- Execute successful client contract negotiations and renewals
- Meet revenue and appointment goals as set by Company
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the industry, our products and services, and the competitive landscape
- Utilize approved social media channels (such as LinkedIn and Twitter) to network with prospects/clients and champion our products and services
- An undergraduate degree or related field experience
- Proven success in managing all stages of the sales cycle including prospecting, needs analysis, presentation, proposal, negotiation and closing
- Positive track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with prospects, clients and colleagues which are based on mutual respect and integrity
- Exceptional time management skills displaying ability to manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail
- Position requires a reliable automobile, a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage
Key Attributes for Success
- Entrepreneurial background is an asset
- Ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to succeed through a consultative approach
- Competent sales cycle management that will include developing opportunities, generating quotations or proposals, conducting presentations, closing business and commissioning project
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience + commission
- Standard benefits package
- Three (3) weeks of vacation to start