Are you in Inside Sales and looking to get out on the Road? Are you a Technician, Apprentice or Trades person looking for a career change? We are currently Recruiting…
Are you in Inside Sales and looking to get out on the Road?
Are you a Technician, Apprentice or Trades person looking for a career change?
We are currently Recruiting for an Industrial Account Manager, and if you are Bilingual, this opportunity may be right for you.
Account Manager – Industrial Distribution
The Account Manager (AM) is considered the primary contact with customers, prospects, and industrial distributors and is tasked with growing profitable sales revenues as measured against prior periods.
This person will be communicating with clients in both French and English; and as such must be Bilingual.
The AM visits potential and existing clients in his or her territory, Managing Accounts and interacting with clients. This person will be based out of Quebec but responsible for Eastern Canada.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. To acquire a thorough working knowledge of all products and a general understanding of their applications.
2. To possess and develop all necessary professional selling skills including the use of business communication and reporting software.
3. To possess and to develop in-depth knowledge of the industry.
4. To plan area coverage in the most effective and economic manner.
5. To visit all major accounts on a regular basis (every 2-4 weeks) to identify and assess the needs of these clients.
6. To enter a contact report in the defined data repository for each prospect and customer call documenting all important activities and needs.
7. To run tests as directed by the Industry Managers and to advise customers' employees about proper and safe handling of products.
8. To determine the value-added services requested by the consumer and to coordinate the functions that may be provided by the distributor.
9. To document proposed product and process changes.
10. To promptly report on quality complaints through proper channels and to resolve settlement of such complaints with customers in accordance with instructions and established company policy.
11. To check the credit status of each direct account or distributor on a regular basis.
12. To manage all territory activities within the agreed upon budgets and plan figures.
13. To prepare an annual sales budget plan for submission to the RSM and inclusive of stated marketing directives related to Core Segments.
• Highly Competitive with Industry Standard
Bonus and Commissions
• Growth rate (expressed as a percentage) versus prior year.
• New Business bonus
• Focus product bonus
Benefits, Car Allowance, and Expenses also included.